We normally meet on the Sunday closest to the date of the actual festival. We publish final details of dates in our Yahoo and Facebook groups and on this page. We also publish our ritual scripts on the Yahoo group for you to read in advance.
If you have mobility issues please contact the group in advance of attendance as the location usually used involves a bit of walking with the last short section on rough ground under beech trees.
Dates for our forthcoming ceremonies
- Lughnasadh - 3 August 2014
- Autumn Equinox - 21 September 2014
- Samhain - 2 November 2014
- Winter Solstice - 21 December 2014
Travel to Pollok Country Park
- Train - You can catch a train from Central Station to Pollokshaws West Railway Station, which is a 2 minute walk from the park entrance
- Bus - Various routes operate from the city centre to Pollokshaws Road
- Car - From the M77 exit at junction 1 or 2 and follow the signs for the Burrell Collection.
Parking is available near the Burrell Collection
- Walking - Access is available via the Burrell Walkway from Dumbreck Road or from Pollokshaws Road and Corkerhill Road.
- Cycling - The park forms part of the Glasgow to Irvine and Ardrossan National Cycle Routes (Nos 7 and 75)